Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Not quite there yet


I've been very busy at work these past few days. I'm just finishing up a large project, and I've got about four or five other things on the go. But today is Wednesday and I think I'm going to get paddled today. Yay!

I realized something on Sunday: I couldn't really take enough strokes with the belt to leave some nice bruises...and then I really could only take a few each from the crop and the whip, and I was trying to figure out how I could take more than that...I think it's because she sometimes rains the blows down fast rather than giving a good spank and then waiting a few seconds before the next one. I think we could also warm up a little more with the paddle first.

Anyway, I liked this picture. The woman is all business.

No comments: